I know this is a question many people have on their minds, including myself. That’s why I was thrilled to read this awesome Infographic posted by Bill Ross at the digital agency LinchpinSEO.
This cool infographic breaks down the best days to post by 15 different industries from Advertising & Consulting to Travel & Leisure. For instance, did you know that if you’re in:
- Advertising & Consulting: It’s a “weekend world?” Posts on Saturdays & Sundays receive 69% higher interaction.
- Health & Beauty: Sundays & Mondays are your best days? Posts on those days receive 11 to 12% higher interaction.
- Travel & Leisure: if you post on Sundays you’ll see 19% higher interaction?
What industry are you in? Take a peek below and see which days are best for you.
Best time of day to post on Facebook: One of the interesting facts stated on the bottom of the Infographic reveals that posts published between 8:00pm and 7:00am receive 14% higher interaction than those posted between 8:00am and 7:00pm.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017