One reason you went into business for yourself was so you could manage your time and energy, not to mention, you also wanted to make a living doing something you love. Right?
If you’re missing crucial elements in your business, then you’re going to cost yourself the very things that you went into business for to begin – freedom, flexibility and FUN.
Don’t fret. There are things that you can do today to help you:
- Get more joy from your business and life.
- Cultivate creativity.
- Have more fun.
- Experience big shifts and continuous improvement.
It may only take small adjustments – one step at a time. You just need to know where to look.
Colleague Kelly Galea has gathered a team of “Free To Be Creative in Business” experts. Since June 17th, they’ve been offering success strategies and tips that you can use right away. This is the last week of the Giveaway Event (I was featured in Week 2 and colleague Michelle Shaeffer was in Week 1). So, click here to get this week’s gifts.
Here’s some of the valuable information you can access:
- 5 things you need to know if you’re breaking free from corporate.
- How to break the shackles of being your own employee & become the leader of your creative business.
- What it takes to live an empowered, passionate life.
- How to mindfully plan your work-life integration so you can enjoy it all.
- Ways to break through burnout, free up your energy & unleash creativity.
- How your body may be holding back your business from the next level.
- What to do if you’ve given up hope of ever being organized.
- Tips for working from home with a canine companion.
Just click here to access your gifts, compliments of the team of “Free To Be Creative In Business” marketing professionals.
Do you have a question about being creative in business? Something that has been on your mind for a bit? Please, share it here in the comment section below. I’d love to hear from you. Thanks!
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017