Do you feel like you’re sitting on a goldmine of talent, but can’t get others to recognize or pay you for it? Or perhaps you find yourself saying, “I feel like I missed something in school – I need a stronger network, but I don’t know how to build it!”
I can relate. Having started my own business as a freelance copywriter 24 1/2 years ago, I know what it’s like to get a business off the ground … get the word out to prospects … increase one’s visibility in the marketplace …
After receiving many phone calls and e-mails from frustrated freelancers and creative solopreneurs, I realized that a lot of business owners would like to figure out what I’ve been doing naturally for the last quarter of a century.
Therefore, I’d like to personally invite you to my upcoming complimentary teleseminar. Please join me on June 12th for “From Freelance to Freedom” as we explore:
- My 6 secrets of how to stay in business 24+ years.
- 3 ways to get out there & get noticed so clients can find YOU.
- How to enjoy a consistent income so you’re not sweating from gig to gig – worrying about where the next project will come from.
- One simple step you can take that leads to referrals and new business.
- 5 pointers for identifying your ideal client – remember, they just don’t get to choose you, you get to choose them.
- How to find clients from the comfort of your own home (you can do it with your PJs on). TIP: It’s something other than social media.
- The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch.
How do you take your business as a freelancer or creative solopreneur to the next level? Sign up for the free telesminar today.
I look forward to “seeing” you on the call.
Have a question? Please share it below and I’ll do my best to answer it on the call. I’d love to hear from you. Thanks and here’s to your sweet success!