Do you feel like you’re sitting on a goldmine of talent, but can’t get others to recognize or pay you for it? Or perhaps you find yourself saying, “I feel like I missed something in school – I need a stronger network, but I don’t know how to build it!”
I can relate. Having started my own business as a freelance copywriter 24 1/2 years ago, I know what it’s like to get a business off the ground … get the word out to prospects … increase one’s visibility in the marketplace …
After receiving many phone calls and e-mails from frustrated freelancers and creative solopreneurs, I realized that a lot of business owners would like to figure out what I’ve been doing naturally for the last quarter of a century.
Therefore, I’d like to personally invite you to my upcoming complimentary teleseminar. Please join me on June 12th for “From Freelance to Freedom” as we explore:
- My 6 secrets of how to stay in business 24+ years.
- 3 ways to get out there & get noticed so clients can find YOU.
- How to enjoy a consistent income so you’re not sweating from gig to gig – worrying about where the next project will come from.
- One simple step you can take that leads to referrals and new business.
- 5 pointers for identifying your ideal client – remember, they just don’t get to choose you, you get to choose them.
- How to find clients from the comfort of your own home (you can do it with your PJs on). TIP: It’s something other than social media.
- The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch.
How do you take your business as a freelancer or creative solopreneur to the next level? Sign up for the free telesminar today.
I look forward to “seeing” you on the call.
Have a question? Please share it below and I’ll do my best to answer it on the call. I’d love to hear from you. Thanks and here’s to your sweet success!
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017