After being asked, “How do you stay so positive?” “Where does that inner-spunk come from?” Gayle thought, “Did they say SPUNK?” Knowing that she wasn’t a spring chicken and having an opinion can make people reach for the BROAD word, she put this all together and decided to take three words, typically negative, and represent them in a positive way.
Hence, the Spunky Old Broad (SOB) was born.
Gayle hosts the Women in Business Show – a program focusing on helping women who are CEOs, business owners, or consultants in business.
I was honored to experience her spunky and positive attitude when I was asked to be a guest on her show. During the 25-minute program we chatted about:
- How I decided to go from looking for a J-O-B to starting my own business.
- How I transitioned from being a speech pathologist to becoming a direct response copywriter.
- What it was like to start a business from scratch.
- How I define marketing.
- How the book Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™ came about.
- One cost-effective marketing strategy that can have a meaningful impact on others.
- And more.
Tune in for the answers.
Listen to “Debra Jason – Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget” on Spreaker.
And, please share your thoughts and/or insights in the comment section below because I’d love to hear from you. Thanks a million and here’s to your sweet success.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017