Are you seeking greater exposure for your business?
Want to achieve top-of-mind awareness in the marketplace?
Frustrated because you think you have to spend a lot to get it?
Then, this workshop is for you.
The good news is you don’t need a Super Bowl budget to attract new customers. You can still market yourself — and your business – in more ways than one without breaking the bank.
Back by popular demand, seasoned marketing pro Debra Jason delivers practical yet creative ideas on how to successfully spread the word about your products or services.
Join us on August 29th and explore such topics as:
- Ten cost-effective ways to gain exposure for your business – some won’t even cost you a dime. That’s right, they’re FREE!
- The one thing 90% of consumers trust more than advertising.
- The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch.
- Pointers on how to write a press release that counts.
- Six top reasons social media should be in your marketing toolbox.
- 8 ideas to charge your batteries and keep your creative juices flowing when you’re blogging.
“Your seminar . . . has provided me with timely and valuable information for my new business. I was able to incorporate most of these ideas immediately and without even spending a dime. Thanks, Debra!” – M. Mendoza, Lihue, Kaua`i
The two 1/2 hour marketing session will be held on August 29, 2013. Registration begins at 9:30am.
Due to limited seating, interested professionals are encouraged to pre-register for the session.
Rave Reviews from Satisfied Attendees
“If I had been aware several years ago of the valuable information I learned in one day through the class . . . we’d be so much further advanced. I can’t implement what I learned fast enough. Extremely valuable info. . . . if you apply some of the simplistic ideas Debra has to offer.” — C. Foster, Greeley, CO
“. . . I found it helpful in creating a marketing strategy for my business. Debra set a very good example by allowing us to see how she markets her business. It’s very effective . . .” – S. Gonsalves, Kapaa, Kaua`i
Reserve Your Seat Today and Save
If you want your small business to succeed in good times as well as turbulent ones, you can’t afford to overlook the importance of marketing & the role it plays in your business’ longevity.
|Mark your calendar: August 29, 2013
Time: Registration 9:30am, Program 10:00am to 12:30pm
Location: Office Evolution, 4845 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101, Boulder, CO
Sign up for “Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™” today. Simply click on the “Sign Up Now” button below.
* Debra Jason will be donating a portion of the proceeds from this event to the Humane Society of the United States to assist in their animal rescue efforts.