Entitled “Learn How to Grow Your Business,” the event features six presenters (I’m one of them) offering a series of seminars focusing on every thing from social media and branding to unforgettable creative direct mail design and the latest postal regulations.
Curious how direct mail and social media work together to boost your business? You’re not alone. I’ll be speaking on this topic where we’ll explore:
- What is social media? It’s more than Facbook!
- 3 simple ways to integrate social media into your next direct mail campaign.
- And more…
Early bird registration is $45.00 and includes continental breakfast, sessions and lunch w/keynote speaker Dr. TC North.
The event will be held at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO. Registration (and continental breakfast) starts at 7:30am. The first workshop begins at 8:30am MT.
To get more information or register online, simply visit http://www.dpcc.org
I look forward to seeing you. Leave a comment below if you’re going to attend so I know to look for you there! Thanks.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017