From Fear to Freedom – Discover How to Stay in Business – Happily & Successfully – For As Long As You Like
Or perhaps you’re frustrated because you have a few clients, but you aren’t seeing the results you want, need and deserve?
If living the life of a solo- or entrepreneur is wearing you down and you’re ready to move to a freedom-based lifestyle business – where you enjoy consistent income – I’m here to help.
I’ve been in your shoes so I know what it’s like to start a business from scratch . . . to be afraid . . . and yet, keep moving forward!
Having been in business for more than 25 years now, there are many things I’ve been doing naturally that a lot of folks wanting to have their own business would love to figure out.
I know because I often receive phone calls and e-mails from them asking me “Debra, how do I do that?” or they say, “Debra you’ve been in biz 25 years, I figure you’re the perfect person to ask for help.”
As a result, I put together this program to help you. I want to see you take your business to the next level. During this prorgram, we’ll explore:
- 6 secrets of how to stay in business – happily – for as long as you like.
- 3 fun ways to get out there & get noticed so clients can easily find YOU.
- How to enjoy a consistent income so you’re not sweating from gig to gig – worrying about where the next project will come from.
- One simple step you can take that leads to referrals and new business.
- 5 pointers for identifying your ideal client – remember, they just don’t get to choose you, you get to choose them!
- How to find clients from the comfort of your own home (you can do it with your PJs on). TIP: It’s something other than social media.
- The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch.
I was an entrepreneur before I could even spell the word. I learn continually, and taking a class from Debra 15 years ago increased my knowledge of how to stay happy and successful in my independent business…Taking a class from Debra recently, reminded me how much I learned from her years ago (and continue to implement today)…I love my job, I love my boss, I love being self-employed. Thanks Debra. – D. Rosenfeld, Kapaa, HI
I understand what it’s like to get a business off the ground. . . get the word out to prospects. . . increase your visibility in the marketplace. . . keep your customers coming back again and again.
In this presentation, I pull back the curtain on my business and reveal how you too can become a seasoned pro running your own business AND enjoy your life while you’re doing it.
After all, the reason you went into business for yourself was to have a lifestyle you’d been dreaming about it, isn’t it?
Looking for a Dynamic, Heartfelt Professional to Speak to Your Organization?
Contact me today.
If you’d like me to speak about a marketing topic, pick up the phone and call (303) 443-1942 or fill out the form on the contact page today. Let’s discuss what your presentation needs are and how I can best assist you with educating & inspiring your team.