There you are staring at your blank screen (or a blank notepad) thinking “what am I going to blog about today?”
As you know, from previous posts, I like to offer ideas to inspire you about what to write about when you don’t know what to write about.
Today, I came across this brief video from colleague, Michele Scism of Decisive Minds. Michele offers 3 quick tips for great blog content and, at various points in time, I’ve done all three. What about you? Have you:
1. Invited a guest to post on your blog? Some of my guests have included Michelle Shaeffer (co-host of the Ultimate Blog Challenge with Michele Scism), Andrea Feinberg (Strategic Business Leadership Coach), Steve Kloyda (The Prospecting Expert), etc.
2. Found a video you think is worth sharing with your readers & posted some comments about it (much like I’m doing now)?
3. Asked questions on social media? I’ve posted questions on my Facebook page or in a LinkedIn group, gathered the responses & summarized them on my blog. You can do that too.
Listen to Michele describe how easy these tips are to follow. Then, see which one(s) helps you next time you’re staring at a blank computer screen wondering what to write about.
Have a content tip you’d like to share? Please post it in the comments section below. I’d love to hear from you (and I know my readers would enjoy hearing your thoughts as well).
Here’s to your writing success.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017