When reading one of Amy Porterfield’s posts, it turns out that one of the questions she gets asked all the time is, “How do I create more engagement on my Facebook Page?” So, since Amy is a Facebook authority and one of Forbes’ Top 50 social media influencers, I thought I’d share 3 of her tips for creating what she calls “massive engagement.”
#1. “Bake in” an easy call to action. If you like to post quotations, why not add a line that says “click here if you like this quote?” Easy enough, right? Amy also suggests that you use this strategy when you post tips, ideas and other valuable info on Facebook. Tell people what you’d like them to do – “like,” share or comment.
#2. Know your “Facebook Fan Fun Triggers”. This is a slant on “fill in the blank” posts. Amy suggests instead of just posting text, you make the statement more fun by adding creative images and relating the “fill-in-the-blank” directly to your ideal audience.
#3. Ask for feedback on your projects. LinkedIn pro Lewis Howes often solicits the opinions of his Facebook fans when he’s creating new content. Amy explains, “When you ask your fans for feedback, you show that you genuinely care what they have to say. This helps you create raving fans. Second, fan feedback can be extremely valuable and ensure that you’re on the right track with your projects.”
Want to gather more great tips and ideas from Facebook authority Amy Porterfield? You’re in luck, register for her complimentary webinar here. During this presentation she’ll reveal:
- Her 3-step formula to turn your Facebook Page into a lead generating machine.
- Easy strategies that are working right now to help you quickly attract your first 1,000 Fans.
- Proven tips to help you get out into the News Feeds of all your Fans (so you can turn your Facebook efforts into quality leads and profits).
- Promoted Posts: What they are and how they can skyrocket your engagement overnight.
- Facebook Offers: A quick look at how this Facebook “Super Feature” can boost your leads and sales instantly.
Pick the time slot that works best for you.Grab your spot now for this complimentary webinar.
Have any Facebook tips that have created massive engagement on your page? Or, try one (or all) of Amy’s tips and return here to share your results (along with your Fan Page URL). I’d love to hear from you.
P.S. If you’d like to own Amy’s popular FBInfluence program, she just released an updated version.You can find out more about (or purchase) this home-study program here. Or simply click on the blue box to the right with Amy’s photo that says “Turn Facebook Fans into Super Fans and Sales”.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017