Thanks to YouTube Authority James Wedmore for taking the time to chat with me and share some of his secrets for success with YouTube
In this interview James reveals keyword placement strategies for optimizing your video and getting it ranked at the top of YouTube. Listen in and and discover:
1. Five key locations to optimize keyword phrases when creating your video.
2. 8 tips for tweaking an existing video to breathe life back into it.
3. How to determine which keyword phrase you should target in your video.
4. The secret you may not know about when it comes to using YouTube captions.
5. The biggest mistake business owners make when they’re new to video.
Have you implemented any of these tips with your YouTube videos? Please share your insight in the comments section below. I’d love to hear from you.
For more information on how to leverage your YouTube videos and get massive traffic, check out James’ Video Traffic Academy program (this is an Affiliate link).
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017