What do your prospects want from you?
Watch this short video (just 60 seconds) for another quick copywriting tip.
When writing your headline provide your readers with helpful, useful information. For example:
- 5 reasons why using numbers in your headlines work.
- 4 ways to lose weight without giving up your favorite foods.
Using a number in your headline lets your prospects know that they can expect a finite set of helpful tips or pointers. And, they appreciate that because they walk away satisfied that you delivered.
So remember, give your prospects useful information when writing your headline. Have a headline that you’d like to share here? Feel free to post it in the comment section below because I’d love to hear from you.
Have a great day and here’s to your sweet success.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- A Little LinkedIn Tip That Packs A Powerful Punch – Update - April 20, 2017
- Six Tips To Keep The Heart Of Your Copy Beating - April 17, 2017
- Please tell me what to do: Remember your call-to-action - April 3, 2017